Ace Utilities is a collection of tools to optimize your system performance and to remove unneeded files and internet tracks.
It allows you to find and remove invalid registry entries, delete your application and internet history (plug-in support for 100+ external programs), manage your cookies and more. With a startup manager you can also see what programs start automatically with windows and optionally disable selected items.
Furthermore, Ace Utilities includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software.
Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, tweaking of hidden settings, an Empty Folder finder and more.
Ace Utilities - Optimize and Fine Tune Your PC with RegCleaner, Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, Internet Cleaner and more..
Remove Junk Files
Regain valuable disk space by cleaning up unneeded temp and obsolete files with this disk cleaner.
- Easy configuration, user friendly
- Files can be deleted to the recycle bin (default), permanently or to a backup folder
- Ignores system files
- Built-in ignore list to protect many important files
- Can specify/add your own junk file types to be cleaned
- Shows you the reason why each file is not needed
- safe, fast, easy..
Clean System Registry
Frequent installation and uninstallation of applications will leave entries in the Windows Registry, making it grow bigger and slowing down Windows. Use this utility to clean Registry - the most important part of Windows.
- The fastest, safest, and comprehensive regcleaner
- Built-in ignore list to protect many important entries in registry
- Scans and cleans errors in all parts of registry
- Allows you to undo a registry cleaning if you want
- Novice/Expert mode of cleaning
- Shows you why each entry in the registry is not needed
Find Duplicate Files
Find and remove true duplicate files from your disks. Even the contents of the files are checked, unlike many other similar tools available, and it is fast. It can find duplicate files spread across different drives and can search using a variety of requirements.
- Fastest duplicate file finder
- Skips important system duplicate files
- Built-in ignore list to prevent novice users from deleting important files
- Scan either some folders only or selected drives for duplicate files
- Find duplicate files based on same size or/and same filename or/and same contents using CRC, etc
- Scan for either only particular types of duplicate files like mp3, zip, mpeg, etc., or all files. Allows wildcards
Prevent (spy) applications from running behind your back. Maximize your system resources. It also scans database of unneeded applications and lists the spy ware/Trojans in your system.
- Warns you when an entry gets enabled, that was previously disabled
- Warns you if a startup entry is invalid
- Easy to know new startup applications that were added
- Can work with Startup Guard to protect you in real time
- Shows you the applications that start with windows, and lets you to enable or disable or remove each of them
Erase your History - Ensure your privacy
- Erase/clear IE cache, clean history, typed address bar urls of internet explorer
- Erase/clear IE forms auto-complete data of internet explorer
- Delete cookies selectively
- Delete index.dat files which are locked by windows
- Erase Outlook deleted emails that never get deleted
- Erase encrypted and hidden start menu history
- All Recent Document history of Windows from start menu, open/save dialog boxes, disk, Start menu find history, run history, etc..
- Clear history of over 100 applications like Media Player, Opera, WinZip, MS Office, AOL, Messengers, Netscape, Kazaa, Morpheus, etc., using plug-ins
- Much more .. ( too much to list here)
Fix Invalid Shortcuts
Shortcuts are links to files stored in different folders and drives on your PC. The Windows Start Menu is made of shortcuts pointing to various files elsewhere on your hard drive. These shortcuts, when run, opens its corresponding application or document. Many a time, the "targets" of these shortcuts are moved or deleted, leaving the shortcut pointing to a file or location that no longer exists. Such "dead" shortcuts clutter your Start Menu and Desktop.
"Fix Invalid Shortcuts" tool provides you with an easy and convenient way to address these invalid shortcuts. It scans your system, finds all the invalid shortcuts and reports back to you so that you can remove it from your system.
Securely Delete Files
The standard Windows Recycle Bin allows you to delete files and folders, presumably removing them from prying eyes. However, unbeknownst to most of us, there are many ways to retrieve and view files and folders which have been removed in this manner - even months after they have been deleted. The reason items can be so easily retrieved intact even long after being supposedly deleted is because Windows does not actually erase the physical data on your drive that makes up the item: it only marks the very first byte of it as "available space" so that the operating system can use it if necessary. With simple, and in most cases free, software anyone can view a list of all of the files, folders, pictures, and documents you have attempted to delete recently, as well as easily restore and view them. This is where "Securely Delete Files" tool come in handy.
You just can't trust those installation programs. Sure, they'll copy a new application's essential files to the hard disk, but they'll also add files to existing directories, modify the Registry, and generally litter the disk. Uninstall Manager lets you safely remove all unwanted files and return your system to its original state. This utility can be used to uninstall applications easily and quickly than the "add/remove" control panel applet. This tool lists entries usually with reference to a physical uninstallation file located somewhere on your system.
Sometimes, by either manually deleting applications or from untidy uninstallation, the file that these entries refer may no longer exist and this results in an error when the corresponding entry is tried to uninstall. It is impossible to remove these orphaned entries manually. Using this tool, you can easily remove these invalid entries.
Find Empty Folders - Find and remove folders in the disk that are empty
- Skips system folders
- Finds empty folders with empty sub folders
Disk Analysis - Find the disk usage information for each drive
- Find file types taking up space
- Find large files of your disk
- Learn folders taking up space
Scheduled System Maintenance
Ace Utilities to perform cleaning operation(s)at specific intervals with the help of Windows Task Scheduler in the control panel.
Wipe Deleted File Data
Many computer users are unaware that deleted files can be recovered or undeleted and can yield information which can be used against the person who deleted them. This information can be as common as a deleted email message or as important as sensitive business records. Most people assume that if a file doesn't show up in a folder, it's gone forever. Few people know that deleted files are not erased; the data is just hidden, and the files can be undeleted.
Wiping a disk's free space ensures any such data currently stored will be destroyed. Save all documents and close all running programs that may write to the disk, before using this tool.
With a single click, do critical maintenance works. Perform several cleaning and maintenance operation in one step.
With this feature, you can keep updated, and get the latest news, tips, etc., from this site.
Best registry fixer you will ever find ...
Registry TuneUp is a tool to optimize your system registry - the most important part of windows
It finds and removes errors in your windows registry, reducing application crashes, and thus enhancing the performance and reducing sluggishness.
It cleans all parts of your registry, yet it is the safest, using a built-in ignore list to prevent important entries from being listed. It allows undo, has expert/normal modes, and is very fast and powerful.
Registry TuneUp is one of the most advanced and effective registry cleaners you will ever need. It is a tool to optimize clean and tune up your system registry - the most important part of windows. It finds and removes errors in your windows system registry, reducing application crashes, and thus enhancing the performance and reducing sluggishness. It cleans all parts, yet it is the safest, using a built-in ignore list to prevent important entries in the registry from being listed. It allows "undo" operations, has normal and expert modes, and is very fast and powerful.
Registry TuneUp is an application made from the "Clean System Registry" tool of Ace Utilities and offered at a lower price. If you want a complete system maintenance utility, we recommend Ace Utilities. All the features of Registry Tuneup are contained in Ace Utilities.
Registry Tune-Up is an application made from the "Clean System Registry" tool of Ace Utilities, offered at a lower price. If you want a complete system maintenance utility, we recommend Ace Utilities. All the features of Registry Tuneup are contained in Ace Utilities.
- The fastest, safest, and comprehensive utility to clean registry errors
- Built-in ignore list to protect many important registry entries
- Scan and clean all parts of registry
- Allows you to undo a cleaning if you want
- Expert/normal mode of registry cleaning
- Shows you why each entry in the registry is not needed
- Auto decides whether to delete either the entire registry subkey or just the entry
- Expert users can view the registry entries ignored, and delete them if needed
- Allows expert users to exclude selected registry entries permanently in the future
- Scan and clean invalid ActiveX, Application Paths, Add-remove software, start menu order, shared dll section, font, help, IE context menu, IE toolbar, file extensions, and more from the registry
- No other software scans this much in the registry.
» Registry » Ace utilities - Acelogix System performance
Kaspersky Security - Free Downloads
A & G Software (Gecko-Ware Australia)
Kaspersky Security für Lotus Notes/Domino
A collection of tools. Optimize your system performance
, remove files and internet tracks. AceLogiX: Ace Utilities, Registry Tune Up