T Active Movie now gives you full control on the Microsoft Media Player from your project.
You can adjust the sound volume, the speed rate, zoom in, zoom out, scroll horizontally and vertically, display video clips in full screen mode.
You can capture frames to TBitmap, .BMP or JPEG files.
T-Active-Movie saves you having to tangle with ActiveX and COM interfaces. Most common parameters can be simply set from the Object Inspector.
System requirements for TActive-Movie VCL component
- Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 or C++Builder 4, 5, 6, 2006
- Windows Media Player v6.4 or higher
With T HTTP SCAN you access to web sites as a collection of links to files and data, instead of as graphics and text. It recursively analyzes HTML pages and reports all the links it finds to a text file. THttpScan surfs through HTML pages in the neighborhood of the initial URL. The links appearing several times are treated only once. THTTPSCAN saves you having to tangle with the HTML parsing.
THTTPSCAN analyzes recursively HTML pages and reports all the links
it finds to a text file: html, mail, jpg, mpeg, mp3, etc...
THttpScan extracts links through HTML pages in the neighborhood of the initial URL. The html links found are added in a download queue. Then THttp-Scan downloads each related page, extracts the links found, and so on...
- by using the Link-Scan property you can limit the scanning to the initial site or the initial URL path,
- by using the Link-Report property you can report only links owned by the current site, or the links under the subdirectories of the initial link
The Depth Search Level property allows you to limit the level of pages scanned, starting from the initial page, especially when not limiting the scanning to a site.
By using the Link Scan and Link Report properties combined with an high Deph-Search-Level value, you can easily scan a whole site or only a subdirectory from a web site.
Events are generated for each link found and each page read, returning URL, meta tags, document type, referrer, host name...
According to your line speed, you can extract thousands of links from a starting URL in a few minutes.
THTTP-SCAN saves you having to tangle with the HTML parsing. Most common parameters can be simply set from the Object Inspector. It can be placed on any window, it is only visible at design time.
A Delphi/C++ Builder VCL component
With T Open Directory you can select local and network directories with one click. The selected path is reported both in drive and UNC formats. Looks like a T Open Dialog, allowing to create new directories. Most common parameters can be simply set from the Object Inspector. Register and you will get the full source code. Full Source code available.
A non-visible component that lets you easily save and restore the current settings of COM property pages, programmatically or through a property pages dialog. You can use several different sets of values for each interface, according to the current context of your application. Property Page Saver has been designed: - to let you save/restore properties of COM interfaces programmatically when the interface does not implement this feature for some or all its properties, and/or when no SDK is available for this interface, - to let you to use more than one property set for a given interface, according to the different interface contexts used within of your application.
T-Property Page-Saver is a Delphi/C++Builder component that lets you easily save and restore the current settings of COM property pages, programmatically or through the property pages dialog.
You can use several different sets of values for each interface, according to the current context of your application.
A Delphi/C++Builder component that allows you to add remote control capabilities to your project, using the ATI/Hercules Remote Wonder control device.
Up to 16 remote control devices can be used concurrently. When a remote control button
is pressed, the OnReceive event returns the remote control id, the button state (on, off, repeat), the button name, id and repeat count.
A video capture VCL component that allows you to add video capture capabilities to your Delphi or C++Builder project.
TVideoGrabber captures analog or digital video sources like Firewire (IEEE1394) DV cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, PCI TV cards, PCI composite capture cards, USB TV devices.
With TVideo Grabber you can:
- CAPTURE FRAMES to TBitmap, BMP or JPEG files, individually or automatically using a burst mode. BMP or JPEG file names can be automatically created on a sequential or time basis
- CAPTURE VIDEO STREAMS to AVI files, with or without the audio stream
- COMPRESS captured AVI, on the fly or after capture, using the available codecs of the current platform. Additional codecs like MPEG4, DivX are automatically recognized by TVideo-Grabber
- PREVIEW video streams in a resizable window or in full screen mode. AVI capture and frame capture work even if the component is not visible
- PLAY AVI files at their nominal rate, forwards, backwards, slower, faster, in a resizable window or in full screen mode
- settings of video devices, audio devices and video compressors
- audio and video formats
- video device setting like brightness, hue, saturation, contrast, white balance, focus, zoom,
- frame rate
- preview and capture size
- number of delivered frames and dropped frames
- DV capture mode (interleaved or separated audio/video)
- TV tuner, if any
No runtime license: our "Per developer" license grants you the royalty-free right:
- to distribute your Delphi or C++Builder end-user applications compiled with the native VCL version of TVideo-Grabber,
System requirements for TVideo-Grabber
- Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 or C++ Builder 4, 5, 6, 2006 (by using the the 100% Borland native VCL version of TVideoGrabber)
- Visual C#.NET, C++ .NET, VB.NET, VC++6, VB6, FoxPro, HTML embedded (by using the ActiveX OCX version of T-Video-Grabber)
- DirectX8 or DirectX9 (DirectX9.0c recommended)
- Most common parameters can be simply set from the Object Inspector. Full Source code available.
» Builder » Delphi and C++ builder Datastead ...