for Windows is a powerful Network Firewall designed to protect your PC against attacks via the Internet or Local Area Network. eConceal Standard offers customizable security with comprehensive Application Control and Access Control.
How e-Conceal Standard works?
Prevents unauthorized access to a computer or network.
eConceal works by allowing or blocking different kinds of Internet access based on default and user created rules. These rules function as filters by analyzing data packets to see if they fulfill the filtering criteria and then allow or block the access accordingly.
e-Conceal Standard 4 Windows - Key Features:
- Data Filtering - Continuously monitors and filters the IP and Non-IP Traffic
- Filtering level - Supports Application and Packet Level filtering
- Network Traffic Monitor - Shows current data traffic on your system, including information regarding open programs and ports used in communication
- Port Monitoring - All communication between your system and the outside world take place through ports. A port is "virtual slot" in your TCP along with a UDP stack. A UDP stack is used to map a connection between two hosts, and also between the TCP/UDP layer and the actual applications running on the hosts. Unmonitored ports are convenient doorways for intruders to sneak into your system. eConceal prevents scanning of ports and alerts you of any such attempts from unauthorized users and attackers
- Stealth Mode - Surf the Internet invisibly, without letting other online users see you. When online, your computer constantly receives and responds to information requests from other computers. In stealth mode your computer will not respond to this flow of queries and requests
- Multiple Network Adapter Support - Supports configuration of multiple network adapters
- Comprehensive Logs - Stores log information detailing programs involved in outgoing/incoming traffic, Communication Protocols used, Source and Destination IP addresses, direction of traffic, and action taken depending on rules in force. In addition, it maintains an Event Log detailing user events - e.g. changing security levels, loading rules, firewall shutdown, etc
- Password-protection - Ensures security by password protecting access to the Firewall in order to prevent unauthorized access to its settings
- Easy Installation and Configuration - e-Conceal is easy to install and configure. It does not affect Windows system files and does not require any additional libraries (DLLs)
» Firewall » Econceal standard - Windows firewall... jr-s.biz/econceal-standard-windows.htm
Multidmedia: Zinc, Capture, mdm-StudioDownload Anta MediaeConceal Standard Firewall
prevents unauthorized access to a computer or network. MicroWorld Standard for Windows - Security application control