FREE DOWNLOAD EurekaLog - Online kaufen - Bestellung auf Rechnung
Haben Sie Fragen dazu?
Eureka Log Software
"It comes with full source (only Enterprise version), full money back guarantee, royalty free, freely upgradable and with more free partner discounts!
Don't waste anymore time and money debugging your software, Eureka Log debugs them for you!"
What is Eureka-Log?
EurekaLog is a complete bug resolution tool for Delphi and C++Builder developers that gives your application the power to catch every exception and memory leak, generating a detailed log
of the with unit, procedure and line number), optionally sending you a copy of each log entry via email or the Web.
"We are so confident that you will find Eureka-Log an invaluable and essential ingredient in your current and future development efforts, that we offer a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee."
EurekaLog is a TOTAL solution for professional Delphi and C++Builder developers that want definitely to eliminate every bugs and deliver rock solid programs.
EurekaLog Key features
- Catches exceptions and leaks
- Did not require external files
- Compatible with EXE compressors
- Speeds up bug identification
- Develop more reliable softwares
- Saves your time and money
EurekaLog is the new Delphi and C++Builder
add-in tool that gives your application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch all exceptions, memory leaks and detect infinite-loops and deadlocks. It generates a detailed log of the call stack at the point that raised the exception, showing unit, class, method and line no., (see this example), and displays it on screen and optionally sends it back to you via email or Web message (using the HTTP-S/FTP protocols or sending directly to your preferred "Web Bug Traking" tool), thus helping speed up the process of bug-location and resolution by a factor of 10!
Eureka-Log is easy to use because it's fully integrated into the IDE - just rebuild your application to add this new capability. EurekaLog does not affect application performance (it runs only when an exception occurs) and increases compiled file size by just 0.5% - 4% (it uses this space to store some additional, compressed and encoded debugging information). EurekaLog only uses the compiled file, not the .MAP file.
Eureka-Log is compatible with Delphi 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005 and 2006, and with C++Builder 5, 6 and 2006. It works on all Windows platforms.
It comes with full source (only Enterprise version), full money back guarantee, is royalty free, freely upgradable and with special discounts for several partner products!
Don't waste any more time and money debugging your software, EurekaLog helps debug them for you.
Eureka-Log Supported languages & Operating Systems:
- Delphi versions
- C++Builder versions
- Windows, all versions
EurekaLog IDE & Compiler
- Full integration with Delphi/C++Builder IDE
- Help integrated in IDE
- New Design-Time exception management (for debug packages at design-time)
- Save on IDE crashes (allows saving modified files after unrecoverable IDE crashes)
- EurekaLog Viewer full integrated with the Delphi/C++Builder IDE
- The new Eureka-Log Viewer is more similar to a stand alone BUG tracking tool
- Full revisited EurekaLog Options form
- New "IDE/Tools/Eureka-Log IDE Settings" form
- Run custom programs before and after every project build
- History integration (for the unit line searching on modified sources)
- Options to reduce the .EXE file size
- Option to detect .EXE cracks
- Automatic search of error lines in modified sources (guarantee error individuation in sources modified after the delivery)
- CHM Help file
- Printable PDF manual
- On-line HTML manual
Eureka Lab - New application capabilities:
- Catches of every EXCEPTION!!
- Catches of every MEMORY-LEAKS!!
- Display the Assembler/CPU sections
- Display the Processes/Modules list sections
- Display of more Hardware and Software info (DPI, printer, VGA, privileges, ...)
- Full .jdbg (Jedi Debug file), .MAP and .TDS (TD32 Debug file) support
- Full customizables Exceptions Filters (can choose style, behavior, messages, ...)
- Full COM and SafeCall Exceptions customization
- Optionally catches every HANDLED EXCEPTION!!
- Environment variables support
- Creation of a detailed Log for every exception (module, unit, class, method, line, ...)
- Termination/restarting after a customizable number of exceptions
- Fully customizable exception management with new EurekaLog events
- Debug of third-party DLLs (showing address, module and procedure)
- Debug of third-party BPLs (showing address, module, unit, class and procedure)
- Initialization/Finalization exceptions are trapped (only Delphi version)
- Creation of a detailed Log when the application freezes (as for any other exception)
- Full Call-Stack customization
- Display detailed running Threads Call-Stack (calling Thread Call-Stack included)
Fabio Dell'Aria - Exception dialogs & HTML error page:
- Full customizable Exception-Dialog (with more new styles - as MS style)
- Add a customizable HELP button (call an event)
- Full UNICODE logs handling
- Fully customizable message texts collections (for multi-language applications)
- Adding customizable "Support Link" in the Exception-Dialog
- Customizable HTML error page via HTML template
- Automatic Exception-Dialog closing after a customizable time
- Jump from Exception Dialog line to source code line (with a simple double-click)
- Customizable log-file section view (show/hide Modules-Processes & Assembler-CPU sections)
- Advanced tree view of all running/calling threads call-stacks
Eureka Log - Send messages & Files:
- Delivery of every new BUG to the most used Web BUG-Tracking tools
- Compress and encrypt all files to send in in ZIP format
- Delivery of a customizable e-mail or Web message for every exception, with log-file
- Attach a PNG Screenshot to the message
- Append text containing a user description on the bug reproducibility to the log
- Upload of log-file and attached files via HTTP/HTTPS and FTP protocol
- Send a log-file copy in XML format
- Send the last generated HTML page (only for the WEB applications)
- Send the email/"upload files" in a separated thread
- Attach customizable files to the send message
- Add customizables data to the log-file
- Add customizables fields to the uploading HTML page
EurekaLog Type of supported applications:
- Indy threads/components
- GUI (standard graphical applications)
- BPL (Borland package library)
- DLL (dynamic-link library)
- NT Services
- Control Panel
- Applications compiled with Runtime Packages
- Delphi Command-line compiler
- C++Builder Command-line compiler
- FinalBuilder support
- Exe compressors full compatibility
- Exe protectors full compatibility
- New EurekaLog Viewer full integrated with the Windows Shell
» Log » Fabio Dell'Aria Eureka Log ... jr-s.biz/fabio-dell-aria.htm