Risk free delete and Dependency analysis for SQL Server
If database object bloat is the problem, ApexSQL Clean is the solution. Your database may have many stored procedures, tables and views that aren't being used anymore but unless you determine which of your objects fall into this category you will be stuck with them forever.
ApexSQL Clean will analyze a client whether it be VB.NET, ASP, C#, etc., to determine what SQL objects are actually being used and what objects aren't. It will also analyze the database itself to see what internal references exist among SQL objects. Based on this analysis it will generate a file of SQL drop statements to clean your database of these useless objects.
Includes Command Line Interface - ApexSQL Clean - Features
- Column level dependencies
- Proprietary Dependency parsing algorithms for SQL that provide accurate dependency analysis vs native SQL Server methods that use sysdepends table
- SQL Server Support
- New Auto-update feature
- Regular expression object filter
- Graphical Dependency Viewer
- Support for tables, views, procedures, rules, defaults, triggers, user defined datatypes, user defined functions and file dependencies
- Interface shows object dependencies and objects with dependencies to it
- Graphical display of number of unreferenced objects
- DDL script for object colorizes referenced object names to allow you to visual spot the dependencies
- Users have the ability to create file search pattern to analyze all files of a particular language or project (i.e .frm, .asp, .pas, .cls)
- The file processing engine is recursive - simply point to a directory and it will search all subdirectories for files that match the search pattern you create
- Automatic drop statement creation
- Interface shows whether file is referenced, has references and the number of each. Simply clicking on the object will display all references
- Double clicking on any object will script it
- Interface supports grouping/ungrouping by object type
- Unicode support
"[ApexSQL Audit] has been a life saver for me. No longer can our business clients blame the system or my IT staff when errors appear in our data. Thanks to [ApexSQL Audit], we can now track "when" and "who" made the change and if needed restore old data. [ApexSQL Audit] has paid for itself in it's first week of use."
... Andy Zecha, Director of Database Operations - HubX.net.
"[ApexSQL Audit] has saved us hours of programming. It produces reliable code, and addresses important auditing requirements of our point of sale applications."
... Gary Low, President Remington Stevens.
» SQL » ApexSQL clean - Apexsql server ... jr-s.biz/apexsql-clean.htm
Kaspersky for MS ISA Servers
ApexSql clean solution, Database object bloat
. Looks for deletes unreferenced, unused Database objects. ApexSQL Clean: analysis 4 SQL Server