Jumping Bytes Soft-Ware - Christoph Güntner
Mobile Master Forensic, Corporate, Professional, Standard/Light
The mobile phone tool & sync master, a Cell phone manager.
Mobile Master Light - English Downloads
Mobile Master Standard - English
Mobile Master Professional - English
Mobile Master Corporate Edition - English
SMS Servant - English
Mobile Master - The cell phone tool and sync master
- Edit your mobile phone address book using your computer
- Synchronize data between your phone and PC
Handle your mobile phone data easily on your PC
- For Apple iPods, LG, Sony Ericsson, DECT phones, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and Benq Siemens phones
Special Edition Mobile Master Forensic
Request a evaluation license for Mobile Master Fornesic: Please send email (to mmforensic(at)jumpingbytes.com) and ask for a test license to evaluate Mobile Master Forensic.
Mobile Master - Characteristics and differences individual versions
1) Light Edition: only Text- or CSV-file, Standard and Professional: Mozilla, Lotus Notes,Outlook, etc.
2) advanced field assignment: e.g. e.g. to have the companies name if there is now family name, or to combine the name in the phone by 'last name' 'first name', very useful when you use a Nokia or Samsung phone.
- User interface and help in English, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Portugues, Italian, Nederlands
- Synchronize your phone/address book and calendar of the phone
- Many filter, so that only the desired contacts/phone numbers will be stored in the phone, e.g. select only the folders (in Outlook) or categories you want to have in the phone
- Edit the phone's address/phone book, calendar and notes easily with your PC
- Many im- and export filter, e.g. one click to copy all to Excel of Word
- Send, read store SMS (text messages)
- AddIns for Outlook, Lotus Notes, Palm Desktop Thunderbird and Tobit David
- Mobile Master runs without a phone connected so you can edit and view your data without the phone
- File Manager
Copy files to and from your phone, e.g. your photos and favorite MP3s/music files
Copy your favorite play lists from iTunes and WinAmp to your phone
- Copy Station to easy copy your address/phone book, the calendar and your notes from one phone to another, e.g. from a Nokia phone to a Sony Ericsson phone or vice versa
- Supported connections: cable, infrared (Irda), Bluetooth, up to COM port 255. Mobile Master will find your phone automatically
- for Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Nokia and Benq Siemens cell phones (GSM, UMTS, Siemens DECT) and Apple iPod, click here for a list of supported phones
- Profiles for administrate/synchronize more than one phone
- Mobile Master Agent to have quick access to Mobile Master, and to start e.g. a synchronisation automatically when you connect your phone with your PC
- works with Siemens Gigaset S1, S44 as well
- There is ar least one update of Mobile Master to support always the latest mobiles phones
Supported mobile phones
Here the supported phones, that have been tested with Mobile Master are here listed
Connection with the phone: serial cable, USB cable (e.g. von HOT WIRE), Infrared (Irda) or Bluetooth.
Your phone is not listed? - Please just try out yourself
Just try Mobile Master with your phone. Mobile Master will analyze the capabilities of your phone
With Benq Siemens and Sony Ericsson phones chances are good, that most features do work, with Nokia phones it is not that easy. Or check for an update un 2 weeks
Other phones that are not listed above, the phone book and SMS functionality might work, address book, calendar and note won't.
Please do not send email to ask, when this or that phone will be supported, they will not be answered.
Please subscribe the newsletter to stay informed.
- connects your phone easily with you computer
(serial or USB cable, infrared or Bluetooth, up to COM Port 255 supported)
- device will be found quick even on COM port 100
- configures your Mobile Master settings for the 1st synchronization
Quick start area
- Here the most used functions are grouped for quick access by one click
- Can be configured due to personal preferences
- Start a synchronization
- Find the phone and configure Mobile Master
- Copy data (addresses, calendar, notes) from one phone to another (e.g. from a Samsung to a Sony Ericsson device)
In the Mobile Master's phone book editor you can easily load, modify, add and save the phone/address book's items. And you can do a synchronization, or if you want to check what will be synchronized do a comparison, then check all and modify items, and then perform a synchronization.
- Edit directly in the cell or in a dialog. Edit multiple items
- Export to Excel or Word with one click
- Import from Outlook
- Export to a csv- o vcf-file
- Compare data and modify
- Create and send SMS (text messages)
- Work (without a phone)
In the calendar editor you can easily load, edit, add and save (to the phone) appointments and tasks
- Synchronize with Outlook (97-03, Lotus Notes R5-R7, Palm Desktop, Sunbird, Thunderbird calendar)
- Edit in the table or in a dialog. Edit multiple items, to e.g, easily change the alarm time for many appointments
- Export to Excel or Word with one click
- compare data, checm, modify and then synchronize
Edit the notes in a table like the phone book and calendar, load, edit and send the notes to the phone.
In the SMS center you can easily read, store, write and send your SMS:
- get all SMS in 2 lists
- One click to copy them to Excel
- Send, read and archive SMS
- Send SMS with up to 760 characters
- REad in the SMS stored in the Flex Memory of Benq Siemens phones (smo- and smi-files)
The SMS Servant is an extra program with more functionlity for SMS (text messages)
The SMS Servant is installed with Mobile Master:
- Send SMS with Outlook (with an AddIn for Outlook)
- receive SMS with Outlook
- Send at the command line (DOS prompt)
- remote control your computer with SMS
- Display the current phone call and open the according contact in Outlook
With the Phone Explorer you can easily copy files from and to your phone:
- e.g. copy pictures from the phone to the computer
- Copy music and ring tone files to the phone
With Mobile Master you can synchronize your phone/address book and your calendar with your phone:
- Settings for the address book and calendar can be different
- Many filters (e.g by folder or by category/group)
- Settings can be defined for each folder or category/group), so that only the contacts you want to have in the phone will be synchronized
- The field assignment can be changed, e.g. to have the birthday from Outlook in notes field in the phone
- Advanced field assignment, e.g. to have the companies name if there is now family name, or to combine the name in the phone by 'last name' 'first name', very useful when you use a Nokia or Samsung phone
- Compare, then check and modify, then perform the synchronization
- Synchronize only the selected items
- Connect your phone with a cable (serial or USB), infrared (Irda) or Bluetooth
Phone will be found automatically
- Many filter possibilities
- Define for each folder or category/group settings
Define which folders or categories/groups (you have e.g. in Outlook) shall be synchronized
For each folder or category/group you can define different filter settings, e.g. add a prefix to the name in the phone for a certain category, to have them listed in the phone one after the other.
With the copy station you can copy the phone book from one phone to another, e.g. from a Nokia 6130 to a Benq Siemens S65 or a Sony Ericsson K750. The Fields will be mapped automatically, can be modified.
Mobile Master Agent
The Mobile Master Agent is a small application located in the System-Tray, with it you can easily:
- create a new SMS (text message), a new appointment or note and store it in the phone
- launch Mobile Master
- start a synchronization
- The Mobile Master Agent can check if a phone has been connected, and if a phone is found perform a definable action, e.g. do a synchronization, or open the window to type in a new SMS
If you have more than one phone you can create a profile for each of them.
Operating system - Mobile Master System Requirements
800 Mhz or faster
30 MByte available space on hard drive
Connection to the phone by cable, infrared or Bluetooth
Screen resolution at least 800 x 600 with at least 65535 colors
Or an Intel Mac with Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion
english, deutsch, francais, espanol, italiano, portugues, nederlands, srpski...
» Phones » Cell Phone tool - Mobile Master forensic ... jr-s.biz/mobile-master-cell-phones-tools-pc-sync-computer-sms.htm